AFIS - Automated Fingerprint Identification System
The World’s Fastest AFIS Solution
The next generation Innovatrics AFIS is the fastest Automated Fingerprint Identification System in the world. Innovatrics market-leading technology is recognized by system integrators and solution providers who demand a large-scale, easy to integrate, standard-compliant and high performance biometric identity management solution for a biometric fingerprint system.
Innovatrics AFIS delivers exactly what you need. It is a reliable biometric fingerprint software, which can be trusted. With full modularity you can easily get a solution tailored to your business processes. Our Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems have independent modules which bring you open and cost effective solution with the flexibility to upgrade when necessary.
With an open architecture, this new generation of AFIS offers freedom in choosing exactly the components an organization needs to develop the perfect identity management solution, leaving open the possibility for upgrades or changes in the future.
This new approach to AFIS is especially valuable in a large project such as national ID and social security, travel and border control, elections (voter registration and verification), and registration and authentication of employees in commercial applications.
Matching speed of up to 720 million fingerprint comparisons per second on one server confirmed by Intel benchmark.
Open XML-based message queue or web-service interfaces with JAVA and .NET client SDKs for quick integration.
Cluster-based architecture designed for parallel processing and partitioning.
Verification (1:1) and identification (1:N) with fingerprints, facial and iris images or templates.
Modern and secure interface for operators, adjudication, administration, supervision and system monitoring.
Windows and Linux OS compatible. Supported databases: Oracle, MS SQLServer and PostgreSQL DBs. Cloud support: Amazon AWS and MS Azure.
First class accuracy
Tier 1 results in all recognized benchmarks (FpVTE 2012, MINEX III, PFT II, MINEX II).
Designed for parallel processing of multiple requests incoming from different sources.
Field-proven solution with no single point of failure.
Adaptable to your business processes, records customizable to your needs (demographic data, documents, signature, ...).
ISO 19794-2 template, ANSI/INCITS 378 template, MINEX III PIV level 2 compliant, FBI Certified WSQ, STQC, ISO 19794-4 image.
“We strongly recommend Innovatrics to any company that is in the market for AFIS and other biometric solutions.„
Web supervisor simplifies AFIS administration and monitoring through its core components:
• Record browser – search, filter and display details of AFIS records
• Administration – setup AFIS parameters or modify configuration through a web-based interface
• System audit – track changes in audit logs, collect system logs or analyze statistics
• Monitoring – real-time monitoring of AFIS cluster components and services
Biometric Audit allows you to track, search and analyze records and duplicates by using a modern and comfortable web-based interface. Split-screen is used for a side-by-side analysis of duplicate records. Split-screen contains similarity scores for all available modalities, together with textual data.
For a detailed analysis of fingerprint duplicates, forensic experts can see all relevant fingerprint details in an adjudication tool. On demand identification and verification tool allows to re-check an existing record using different parameters or another matching approach.
With workflows module you can tailor your AFIS workflow for different scenarios (e.g. new document, document renewal, expiration) according to your specific business needs.
This module helps you to keep records belonging to the same person together. Workflow module specific features:
• Ready to Use Workflows – a set of predefined commonly used rules and operations allow quick deployment and extensive configuration capabilities
• Exception Processing – exception queuing for manual processing based on pre-configured parameters (similarity threshold, quality check, textual duplicate …)
• Configurable high-volume de-duplication – a set of custom rules defining the business logic of duplicates processing
• Queue Management – allows enforcement of business rules and is responsible for assignment of specific tasks directly to defined operators (e.g. Senior Adjudicator, Supervisor)
• QA Check – additional quality criteria for imported records. After manual inspection the operator can decide whether the record will be released to standard processing, repaired or refused
• Split Screen and Adjudicator – visual tools for easy face to face comparison of duplicates or non-matching renewals including tools from the biometric audit module which makes the operator’s decision easier
• Action Tracking – tracks any action performed by a human operator (manual actions) or the system (automatic actions), displays a situation before and after the action was executed
• Customizable Record Structure – an applicant record with configurable demographic data fields, fingerprint positions, other biometric modalities, documents and external identifiers
Workflows module can be activated without a system update or re-deployment.
Converts Innovatrics AFIS to an ABIS solution by adding facial or iris identification capabilities
to the AFIS engine.
Facial or iris matching is visible on the Adjudicator screen and can be also
used via API, in the same way as fingerprint identification or verification.
Multimodal biometric AFIS configuration can include:
• Fingerprint identification (default option)
• Facial verification (1:1) or Facial identification (1:N)
• Iris verification (1:1) or Iris identification (1:N)
Extends Innovatrics AFIS to perform identification based on latent fingerprints.
Latent-to-plain, latent-to-rolled and latent-to-latent matching modes are supported. Latent case management helps to organize latent prints into latent cases.
In case where duplicate is found, the adjudicator tool provides a detailed analysis and court exhibit creation.
Fully integrated enrollment solution enables you to deploy a highly customized, end-to-end
solution using a single software package. Some of the features and benefits include:
• Comprehensive applicant enrollment process – intuitive wizard that guides the operator and applicant through the enrollment process
• Multimodal enrollment – fingerprint, facial photo, iris and signature capture
• Web-based version – support of local and browser-based remote enrollment
• Mobile version – An Android application which can run on any device with Android OS
• ICAO compliant facial photo capture on both PC and Android versions
Did you know?
Innovatrics Algorithm Processes 720 Million Fingerprint Matches Per Second
The algorithm that is part of Innovatrics’s newest generation of AFIS increased the speed of fingerprint matches by 88%, from 383 million last year to an incredible 720 million matches per second this year. Read more