Innovatrics ABIS – Automated Biometric
The Innovatrics Automated Biometric Identification System leverages market-leading technology that is recognized by system integrators and solution providers who demand a large-scale, easy to integrate, standard-compliant and high-performance biometric identity management solution for a biometric multimodal system.
Innovatrics ABIS delivers exactly what you need. It is a reliable multimodal biometric software utilizing fingerprint, palm print, face, and iris recognition technology. With full modularity, you can easily get a solution tailored to your business processes. Our customer-driven approach guarantees real-time and 24/7 onsite support to ensure that your bespoke system works flawlessly.
Built upon open architecture, Innovatrics ABIS offers freedom in choosing the exact components your organization needs to develop the perfect identity management solution. You have the option to add independent modules, bringing you open and cost-effective solutions with the flexibility to upgrade when necessary.
This new approach to ABIS is especially valuable in large projects such as national ID and social security, travel and border control, elections (voter registration and verification), and registration and authentication of employees in commercial applications.
Comprehensive biometric people registration system for governmental applications and civil registries.
Attract new and retain existing customers through fast, safe, paperless onboarding and authentication.
Law Enforcement ABIS
Resolve criminal cases, identify suspects and secure borders using advanced technology and user-friendly interface.
Fast and Accurate
Top-ranked in biometrics benchmarks
Scales efficiently to meet increasing workloads or number of enrollees
Proven track record
Successfully implemented in 80+ countries
Easy to integrate into your existing environment
Licensing policies to suit the needs of each project
Register and verify users via mobile or web application
Configurable and Multimodal
Forensic case management extends Innovatrics ABIS to perform identification based on latent fingerprints and/or palm prints. Latent-to-plain, latent-to-rolled, latent-to-palm and latent-to-latent matching modes are supported. Forensic case management helps to organize latent prints into forensic cases. In the event a duplicate is found, the adjudicator tool provides a detailed analysis.
Editor makes it easy to edit, manage, search, optimize, and store latent fingerprint images, so as to improve the probability of finding a match in an ABIS database. It is executed in a secure, independent and interoperable environment.
With the Exception management module, you can tailor your ABIS business workflow for different scenarios according to your specific business needs. This module helps you keep records belonging to the same person together. Exception management specific features:
• Ready to Use Business Workflows – a set of predefined commonly used rules and operations allows quick deployment and extensive configuration capabilities
• Exception Processing – exception queuing for manual processing based on pre-configured parameters (similarity threshold, quality check, textual duplicate)
• Configurable High-Volume De-duplication – a set of custom rules defining the business logic of duplicates processing
• Queue Management – allows enforcement of business rules and is responsible for assignment of specific tasks directly to defined operators (e.g. Senior Adjudicator, Supervisor)
• QA Check – additional quality criteria for imported records. After manual inspection, the operator can decide whether the record will be released to standard processing, repaired, or refused.
• Split Screen and Adjudicator – visual tools for easy face to face comparison of duplicates or non-matching renewals including tools from the biometric audit module which makes the operator’s decision easier
• Action Tracking – tracks actions performed by a human operator (manual actions) or the system (automatic actions); displays a situation before and after the action was executed
• Customizable Record Structure – an applicant record with configurable demographic data fields, fingerprint positions, other biometric modalities, documents, and external identifiers
Exception management module can be activated without a system update or re-deployment.
Capitalizing on our Digital Onboarding Toolkit, Enrollment module simplifies and speeds up digital onboarding and improves customer experience. It consists of mobile and server components that help organizations integrate identity documents optical character recognition (OCR) and industry-leading facial biometrics into their ABIS solution.
Built using artificial intelligence, Enrollment module works in four easy steps:
- A picture of an ID document is taken.
- Extracted data is confirmed.
- Identity is verified via selfie.
- Liveness detection is performed.
As a result, a new enrollee is registered into ABIS.
Capitalizing on our SmartFace technology, Video analysis is an optional module that allows ABIS users to search for individuals based on faces detected in video files. Our ground-breaking face recognition algorithm benefits from artificial intelligence and deep neural networks, making it one of the fastest and most precise for both face verification and identification. In fact, Innovatrics emerged as one of the best vendors in the main Visa category after our most recent FRVT submission.
Video analysis is seamlessly integrated with the new Face Adjudicator, which allows users to visually compare faces detected in videos with faces of applicants registered in ABIS.