We are pleased to announce the latest release of IFace, our software development kit (SDK) which provides fast and accurate facial recognition and tracking functionality.
What’s new in IFace 3.2.0?
- New face verification mode has been added with NIST FRVT certification
- New face liveness detection based on user eye gaze tracking has been integrated into tracking API
- New serialization/deserialization functionality for face/object entities
- Three tracking modes can be defined: ‘Fast’, ‘Balanced’, and ‘Accurate’
- Special face detection API for forced detection of single dominant face has been added
The technology used in IFace 3.2.0 recently emerged as a top performer in the most recent NIST FRVT evaluations.
IFace is designed to:
- Deliver facial biometrics capabilities to mobile and desktop devices
- Assure convenient support for self-service and assisted enrollment scenarios
- Enable quality evaluation of pre-enrolled facial images as per normative requirements
- Support face tracking and evaluation scenarios in real-time image processing
- Enable high-speed face recognition solutions