Innovatrics is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. In this policy you will find out how we use and protect personal information obtained from visitors of our website. By using our website www.innovatrics.com (and its subdomains) you consent to the collection, retention and use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Information we may collect and how we use them
- Personal details (such as your name, employer, contact details and email address), which you provide to us when registering with us, submitting an enquiry via the website, using live chat or subscribing to our email notifications or newsletters). We will only collect, store, or use personally identifiable information, when it is voluntarily submitted to us and only for the purpose, for which they were submitted. We may contact you by post, telephone as well as by email and text message. We may do so in order to respond to your queries and requests and/or provide you with general information as well as information about our products and services from time to time. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know by contacting us on our e-mail: email@example.com .
- How you use the website (e.g. information about your computer, about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, type of browser, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths). We analyse these information so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the website, ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Any other information you post, email or otherwise send to us. We will only collect, store, or use personally identifiable information, when it is voluntarily submitted to us.
We will not provide or make available your personal information to third parties with the exemption of our trusted third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, e.g. website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business (e.g. provider of MailChimp service, ZOHO etc.). These third parties agree to keep this information confidential, they may use it only in connection with services that they perform for us and must not use the information for their own purposes. Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
We employ security, technical, organizational and personal measures and precautions to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons, against unlawful processing, misuse, alteration, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular malware scanning. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot fully guarantee the security of data sent over the internet to our website.
Information from children
This website is not directed at children. If we become aware that personal data from a child under 14 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information.
You may request us to provide you with any personal information we have about you.
If any information held by us is incorrect, you have the right to ask for this to be corrected and updated. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personally identifiable data for purposes, for which you have previously given your consent.
You may refuse to accept or block cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Third party websites
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.
What are cookies
A cookie is a tiny text file that is downloaded to a computer (or mobile device) when the user accesses a website and is stored by the browser. Cookies allow recognition of the computer of visitor to websites and allow the websites to “remember” the visitor’s actions or preferences over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
This page describes what information cookies gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
Types of cookies
There are „First party” cookies, which are set by websites that you are visiting at the time. “Third party” cookies are set by a different domain to the visited page’s domain.
“Session” cookies remain on your computer or mobile device during your visit and are erased when you close your browser. “Persistent” cookies remain on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time unless deleted by the user before the expiry date.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Some pages may not work if you completely disable cookies; however, many third party cookies can be safely blocked.
The cookies we set and how we use them
We use strictly necessary cookies, which are essential to provide services requested by our website visitors. These types of cookies are essential e.g. when submitting online forms. When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Cookie name: A session cookie which is required to follow your progress through the website.
We may also use performance cookies that are used to monitor the use of our website. This information is largely non-personal and we use it to improve our website. Some of our performance cookies may be managed by third parties – in particular by our web analytics providers.
- Cookie name: HotJar or Clicktale or similar. We collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not personally identify anyone.
- Cookie name: Google Analytics. Google Analytics helps us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. The data is used to analyse how frequently the same people revisit our site, how the website is found, and which pages are most frequently viewed. This information is combined with data from many other users in order to create an overall picture of website use (it is never identified individually or personally). Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in the United States.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Functionality cookies are cookies that are not essential, but they enhance your use of our website. These cookies remember choices that you make so as to improve your experience and we use them to remember your preferences.
- Cookie name: _icl_current_language. This cookie records the language version chose by the web visitor.
This website is owned and operated by Innovatrics, s.r.o., registered in the Slovak Republic, business identification number 36 280 712, with its registered office at Pri vinohradoch 82, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
You can contact us:
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods as mentioned above.