- Consulting with focus on biometrics and large-scale projects for clients all around the world.
- Product, technical and user training and workshops for our clients.
- Pre-sales support, scope of work definition, supervising and project delivery support, writing of project documentation.
- Cooperation with sales, delivery and development teams within the company.
- Customer support.
- Participation in exhibitions in the area of biometrics, identity management and security.
- Travelling all over the world and communication with different cultures.
- University degree in a technical field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development area.
- 1-2 years’ experience in positions such as IT Consultant, SW Analyst, Architect or Product Manager.
- Experience with presenting IT solutions to clients.
- Previous customer training experience is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of UML and Enterprise Architect (or similar CASE tool).
- Good presentation and interpretative skills in English language.
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a simple way.
- Responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Analytical and consultative approach.
- Willingness to travel all around the world and work with different cultures.
- Willingness to learn new things, drive & enthusiasm for work.
- Active English proficiency including technical English.
- Active knowledge of French or Spanish language is a plus.
- Working at a unique Slovak company, a global leader in biometrics.
- Global market presence, multicultural environment.
- Passionate team of colleagues.
- Regular end of year bonus.
- Team buildings.
- Personal development.
- Performance-based evaluation.
- Individual approach and flexible working time.
- Possibility to travel all around the world.