IDKit Mobile SDK
Fingerprint SDK for Mobile and Embedded Devices
The IDKit Mobile SDK is a powerful and lightening-fast suite of code libraries designed to provide fingerprint recognition functionality in your Windows, iOS or Android mobile device. The local SQLite3 database makes IDKit Mobile SDK significantly easier to use than competing SDKs.
Capable of working with images coming from any fingerprint scanning hardware IDKit Mobile is the ideal solution for developers looking for an “out of the box” mobile biometric solution.
IDKit Mobile SDK has made the process of identifying and verifying users as simple as possible, through main IDKit Mobile SDK functionality :
- Identification up to 40 000 fingerprints per second
IDKit Mobile SDK can be used like Mobile AFIS solution that works in conjunction with the Innovatrics ExpressID AFIS solution, fingerprints are scanned on the handheld device and then sent to the ExpressID AFIS server for matching
IDKit Mobile offers speedy implementation, nearly instant field deployment, easy end-client adoption with a low TCO and high ROI. The ultra-fast fingerprint analysis engine includes a number of powerful features and benefits such as:
- Ease of use - IDKit's easy programming interface let's you focus on your application – not on biometrics. We thought of everything when it comes to biometric identification and packed it into our SDK.
- Blazing performance - IDKit Mobile is the fastest fingerprint SDK on any platform.
- Stunning accuracy - IDKit Mobile SDK utilizes a combined minutiae + pattern matching technique to ensure the best accuracy.
- Ease of deployment - IDKit Mobile SDK is an entirely software solution with local SQLite3 database.
- Fingerprint quality - IDKit Mobile SDK calculates the quality of incoming fingerprint before accepting it, increasing software reliability.
- Scanner Independence - works with all fingerprint scanners that can provide a bitmap image.
- Security - employ your biometric identification solution with confidence, knowing that the personal data you gather is secured with a 256bit AES cipher.
Below is an overview of the supported IDKit SDK platforms and common usage:
|IDKit PC is designed to run on any common laptop, desktop or tablet computer and employs a 1:1 and 1:N identification of up to 50.000 persons stored in a local database.
For more information about IDKit PC SDK, click here
|IDKit Mobile is designed to run on Windows-based PDAs and phones and employs a 1:1 and 1:N identification of up to 300.000 persons stored in a local database.||IDKit Embedded is designed to run on hardware terminals powered by ARM9 or DSP processors and Linux. It employs a 1:1 and 1:N identification of up to 100.000 persons stored in a local database.
For more information about IDKit Emedded SDK, please contact us.
SDK Package Contents
IDKit Mobile SDK package contains:
- DLL libraries for development PC,
- idkit.ARM.CAB installation for mobile device,
- Documentation in PDF to enable printing and in CHM to enable browsing,
- Samples with source code in Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic and Visual Studio 2005
- Innovatrics License Generation Tool